CHANGE OF ADDRESS
Please inform the college by email only of any change of address to ensure the prompt delivery of all correspondence, examination results, certificates etc. All correspondence for change of address must be emailed to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
The college is not responsible for any delivery delays or non-delivery caused by a third party.
A full refund will be given to all applicants for courses, which do not proceed. Students who attend one night of a course are not entitled to a refund. We regret we cannot entertain any other requests for refunds.
FEES/GENERAL INFORMATION/TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All fees must be paid for before classes commence.
- Students cannot attend a class without an official receipt.
- Fees do not cover the cost of materials, students will be expected to bear the cost of materials where costs arise.
- Fees are strictly non-refundable.
- Receipts must be presented to the class teacher on the first night of tuition so that enrolment details may be entered on the class register.
- Where course fees are being funded by an employer / government or community agency the student should complete the application form and return completed and stamped with the company stamp (copy given to tutor on first night).
- Once you have enrolled, your course commencement date will be printed on your receipt.
- No further contact will be made from the college unless the class is deferred.
- Your classroom will be posted up in the Main Foyer of the college.
Students are required to have 80% attendance to be entered for Certification.
- €10 discount if you enrol online
- Social Welfare 30% reduction in tuition cost
- Old Age Pension 50% reduction in tuition cost
- Proof of SW and OAP to be included with application
- Day Students 40% reduction in tuition cost
Restricted availability on certain courses where discounts do not apply
Terms and Conditions
- Discounts apply to tuition costs for certain courses only.
- Discounts cannot be applied for through the online registration system for OAP/Social Welfare/Day Student.
- Proof of discount must be provided at registration in the college main reception.