A full refund will be given to all applicants for courses, which do not proceed. Students who attend one night of a course are not entitled to a refund. We regret we cannot entertain any other requests for refunds.
- Fees are outlined in the course description.
- All fees must be paid for before classes commence.
- Students cannot attend a class without an official receipt.
- Fees do not cover the cost of materials, students will be expected to bear the cost of materials.
- Fees are strictly non-refundable.
- Receipts must be presented to the class teacher on the first night of tuition so
that enrolment details may be entered on the class register.
- Where course fees are being funded by an employer / government or community agency the student should complete the application form and return completed and stamped with the
company stamp (copy given to tutor on first night).
- €10 discount if you apply online
- Social Welfare 30% reduction in tuition cost
- Old Age Pension 50% reduction in tuition cost
- Proof of SW and OAP to be included with application
- Restricted availability on certain courses where discounts do not apply
- Please Note: €10 Discount does not apply to Examination Fees and Tests.