CHANGE OF ADDRESS
Please inform the college by email only of any change of address to ensure the prompt delivery of all correspondence, examination results, certificates etc. All correspondence for change of address must be emailed to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
The college is not responsible for any delivery delays or non-delivery caused by a third party.
A full refund will be given to all applicants for courses, which do not proceed. Students who attend one night of a course are not entitled to a refund. We regret we cannot entertain any other requests for refunds.
- Fees are outlined in the course description.
- All fees must be paid for before classes commence.
- Students cannot attend a class without an official receipt.
- Fees do not cover the cost of materials, students will be expected to bear the cost of materials.
- Fees are strictly non-refundable.
- Receipts must be presented to the class teacher on the first night of tuition so
that enrolment details may be entered on the class register.
- Where course fees are being funded by an employer / government or community agency the student should complete the application form and return completed and stamped with the
company stamp (copy given to tutor on first night).
- €10 discount if you apply online
- Social Welfare 30% reduction in tuition cost
- Old Age Pension 50% reduction in tuition cost
- Proof of SW and OAP to be included with application
- Restricted availability on certain courses where discounts do not apply
- Please Note: €10 Discount does not apply to Examination Fees and Tests.